Buy Adderall 12.5 mg online without prescription, Adderall is a prescription medication used to treat ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) and narcolepsy. Adderall belongs to a group of drugs called centrally acting sympathomimetics. These work by changing the amounts of certain natural substances in the brain.
Adderall Oral: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures
This combination medication is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder – ADHD. It works by changing the amounts of certain natural substances in the brain. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine belongs to a class of drugs known as stimulants. It can help increase your ability to pay attention, stay focused on an activity, and control behavior problems. It may also help you to organize your tasks and improve listening skills.
This drug is also used to treat a certain sleeping disorder (narcolepsy) to help you stay awake during the day. It should not be used to treat tiredness or to hold off sleep in people who do not have a sleep disorder.
How to use Adderall
Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually 1 to 3 times a day. The first dose is usually taken when you wake up in the morning. If more doses are prescribed, take them as directed by your doctor, usually 4-6 hours apart. Taking this medication late in the day may cause trouble sleeping (insomnia).
The dosage is based on your medical condition and response to treatment. Your doctor may adjust your dose to find the dose that is best for you. Follow your doctor’s instructions carefully.
Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same time(s) each day.
During treatment, your doctor may occasionally recommend stopping the medication for a short time to see whether there are any changes in your behavior and whether the medication is still needed.
Side Effects of Adderall
Serious side effects have been reported with Adderall. See the “Adderall Precautions” section.
Common side effects of Adderall include the following:
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Weight loss
- Dry mouth
This is not a complete list of Adderall side effects. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Serious side effects have been reported with Adderall including the following:
- Serious Cardiovascular Events. Inform your doctor if you have any heart problems. Stroke, heart attack, and sudden death have been reported in patients with serious structural heart and rhythm problems.
- Hypertension (increased blood pressure)
- Psychosis. Tell your healthcare provider right away if you have some or all of the following symptoms of psychosis:
- Thoughts and speech are unorganized
- Experience beliefs that are not based in reality
- Hear, see, or feel things that are not there
- Aggressive Behavior
- Vision Disturbances. Tell your doctor if you experience the following symptoms:
- Difficulty focusing eyes
- Blurred vision
Do not take Adderall if you
- are allergic to Adderall or to any of its ingredients.
- are allergic to other stimulant medications such as benzphetamine (Didrex), lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse), or methamphetamine (Desoxyn).
- have advanced heart disease.
- have been told that you have moderate to severe high blood pressure.
- have glaucoma. Glaucoma is a disease that damages a major nerve in your eye. Notify your doctor if you have vision problems.
- have a history of drug abuse.
- have problems with aggressive behavior.